and they are...
10. Sleeping in on the weekends or until 9- Considering I wake at 7 throughout the week, 9 is pretty great.
9. One Hit Wonders- Ice Ice Baby!
8. Listening to Plain White T's- 1,2,3,4 has been played 486 times on my itunes.
7. Using Wikipedia to research towns with cool names- Manchester, New Hampshire could possibly be my future place of residence.
6. Playing Sudoku- Personal record 4mins 32 secs.
5. Driving with windows down and music loud- Don't worry, I'm not one of those annoying people blasting rap, mostly just John Mayer.
4. Drinking Cranberry flavored water from Sonic- Replacing my soda craves.
3. Watching House Hunters- I really just want to buy a house after every episode.
2. Strawberries and powder sugar. Sometimes for dinner and I don't mind the itchy throat after.
1. Comedic Movies- Grown Ups, Office Space, and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.